Last updated: June 20th,
PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT CAREFULLY
For the provision of our NFTs,
we may collect and process the following personal data about you, but only with
· Identification Information: We willl collect your Full name, e-mail address etc.
· Wallet Information: When you connect you metawallet to purchase and hold a Pixglob NFT;
· Community Information: We collect information relating to your participation in the Pixglob community, including attended events, and any information you share through the Pixglob community.
· Communication Information: We may collect information when you reach out to us with questions or complaints; sometimes we collect information from you when you voluntarily fill out our questionnaires, surveys or requests for market research seeking your opinion and feedback;
· Divice Identifiers": Information relating to your Computer or mobile Devices – this information includes: The type of mobile, tablet, or PC, browser you use when you access the site with your e.g. manufacturer, MAC address, model, operating system, screen dimensions, OS version, Virtual Machine name and version and IP Address).
· Usage Information: Information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
By purchasing or accessing the Pixglob NFT Site or through any other means, you acknowledge that you have read this Policy, understand it, agree to its terms, and authorize Pixglob to collect, use and disclose information pursuant to this Policy.
We use the information we
collect in various ways, including to:
· Provide, operate, and maintain our NFT website
· Administer purchase of the Pixglob NFT
· Organize events, Perks and promotions;
· Understand and analyze how you interact with our NFT collections
· Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
· For marketing and advertising purposes, including to send you direct marketing communications (email) as permitted by law,
· Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
· Protect us, you or others' rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
We may share some
categories of personal information with your consent, and as required by applicable
law, with the following third parties:
· Service Providers: Our Service providers assist us in meeting our day to day business operations needs including to perform certain services and functions, e.g. hosting services, cloud services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, customer support services, and analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will not and never sell your personal information other than the instructions given to them from us;
· Professional Advisors: Sometimes when we have some court orders, we may be required to share some personal information with our authourized professional advisors e.g. lawyers and accountants where doing so is necessary to facilitate the services they render on our behalf;
· Business Transfers: Should we be involved in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, financing, receivership, bankruptcy, dissolution, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your personal information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transfer to a successor or affiliate as part of or following.
· Legal Requirements: Sometimes we may be directed by a court order to disclose your personal information for the Compliance and Protection purposes described above;
However, you reserve the right to stop the sharing of your personal information as directed by the GDPR, please send us a message if you don’t want your personal information be shared with our authourized third party.
Like any other website, Pixglob uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors'browser type and/or other information.
The Clans of Apes NFTs is not directed to children who are under the age of 16. We comly with the European Union Children Privacy Law. For this reason, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you believe that a child under the age of 16 provided personal information to us please contact us and we will delete that information immediately.
The Clans of Apes NFTs may contain links to other site not owened or operated by us, (“Third Party Sites”). The information that you share with Third Party Sites will be governed by the specific terms of service and privacy policies of the Third Party Site you accessed. Pixglob do not endorse or reviewed these sites. Please contact the Third Party Sites directly for information on their privacy practices and terms.
We have put in place numerous technical, organizational and physical safeguards measures designed to protect the personal information of users. However, no online security measures are guaranteed. You agree that your use of The Pixglob site is at your own risk
Under the General Data
Protection Regulation, you have the right to
· port and
· erase your data
· object to and
· restrict certain processing of your data (direct marketing and/or
Learn more about these rights, and find out how you can exercise your rights by sending us a message.
To send us your questions, comments, or complaints or receiving communications from us kindly email us using email@example.com